Home Forums Main Say Hi

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      SamProof
      Keymaster

Welcome to my page, and my brand new forum. If you want to submit something to me for possible inclusion on the blog, this is the best place to do that.

David King
      Participant

I’m back and still no one can beat my score!

Oh boop. that’s another point!

Blargal D’Alien
      Participant

Hello,Forum. I am STILL trying to create a cute /sci fi ish musical intro to relaunch my You tube channel.I intend to focus on Stupid sh..uh…stuff earthlings do,as script material.

SamProof
        Keymaster

Cool Blargal, are you creating the music yourself?

Blargal D’Alien
      Participant

Sort of,I have a “piano” download,and have been experimenting with it.Currently I will still use the Christopher Mast intro he did for me years ago.

May-lien 1

SamProof
      Keymaster

Cool, I’m trying to get in to more music stuff myself. Though the first step is building back my finger calluses for guitar playing… I’ve got soft supple girl hands again :'(

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
SamProofHome › Forums › Main › Say Hi Tagged: links, lol, submission, videos, youtube This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 9 months ago by SamProof. Viewing 4 reply threads Author Posts January 11, 2015 at 9:12 pm #3003 SamProofKeymaster Welcome to my page, and my brand new forum. If you want to...Influencer, Writer & Internet Viking