Home Forums Collabratory Game of Thrones Predictions (5/22)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  SamProof 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

SamProof
    Keymaster

Last weeks episode was one of those hyper polarizing moments for the show, up there with the Red Wedding and that funny little eye gag Oberon did… you know what I mean wink wink.. er no wink no wink.

So let me know based on what happened in last weeks episode (check out my review) what do you think is going to happen in the future.

OR

What do you WANT to see happen.

Collab Rules

start off your video with ‘Sam Proof asked what do I think is (or want to) going to happen on Game of Thrones in the future).
      Let me know if you have or have not read the books

DeadLine
    Send me footage by Friday evening

OR upload the video to your own youtube by Saturday and include a link the following link, where I will post all of the responses I got (or my favorite if it for some reason ends up being dozens).

Include this link: http://wp.me/p14Z7x-1az

[contact-form-7 id="4510" title="Youtube Video Submission"]

SamProof
    Keymaster

Alright that was so fun, we’re going to make this a reoccurring weekly collab until the season is over!

So here’s the deal, watch tonight’s episode and check back Monday afternoon for specific questions. Then get me a video clip with your predictions by Thursday!

SamProof
    Keymaster

NEW VIDEO DEADLINE: MAY 28th

Alright gang, after this week’s episode with (SPOILER ALTER – why the hell are you even here?!)

Cersei’s “arrest”, Tyrion finally meeting denaris, Theon’s betrayal and john Snow heading off to Certain doom let me know you’re predictions for the next few episodes…

Here are some questions to ponder:

Will Cersei, or the Tyrell’s be put to death for their crimes?

Will the new King go even crazier than Joffrey?

What will happen when the Tyrell’s stop sending food to and aid to King’s Landing?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SamProof
Home › Forums › Collabratory › Game of Thrones Predictions (5/22) Tagged: collab, game of thrones, predictions, youtube This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  SamProof 2 years, 6 months ago. Author Posts May 20, 2015 at 5:10 pm #4500 SamProofKeymaster Last weeks episode was one of those hyper polarizing moments for...