CARLE PLACE, N.Y. (AP) — An ambulance tech Walks in to a Dunkin’ Donuts customer looking for a morning cup of coffee and saves everyone!

THE AP reports:

Authorities say an ambulance technician wearing a carbon monoxide detector entered the store in Carle Place, New York, at around 4 a.m. Friday.

The tech’s detector went off, indicating high levels of the poisonous gas.

The technician hustled the employees out of the fast-food joint and notified authorities. An investigation found a vent in one of the ovens was the problem.

Carbon monoxide is odorless and colorless, and prolonged exposure can be fatal.

The tech than apparently returned in to the store to ‘Save all the donuts’ He returned 30 minutes later to ask how to work the latte machine, so he could save that too. Then he saved a bacon egg and cheese sandwich, two munchins and an HD TV.

When asked about this situation the Tech’s detector activated and he saved our Zoom H6.

 

Thank you Ambulance Tech!

You’re a hero!

https://i2.wp.com/www.samproof.tv/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Dunkin_Donuts_shop-e1401734695751.jpg?fit=1024%2C658https://i2.wp.com/www.samproof.tv/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Dunkin_Donuts_shop-e1401734695751.jpg?fit=150%2C96SamProofWeird Newscarbon monoxide,coffee,dunkin donuts,new york,News,satireCARLE PLACE, N.Y. (AP) — An ambulance tech Walks in to a Dunkin’ Donuts customer looking for a morning cup of coffee and saves everyone! THE AP reports: Authorities say an ambulance technician wearing a carbon monoxide detector entered the store in Carle Place, New York, at around 4 a.m. Friday. The tech’s detector...Influencer, Writer & Internet Viking


Join my Daily Live Streams